Re: [Epic] Who is the elusive Sauron1?

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:13:51 -0400 (EDT)

ptr320_at_... (Philip Troy Routley) writes:
> >>Sauron1 writes; That is how I startted out.I wrote Historical artticles
> >Here's what we know about sauron1 (assuming he hasn't been telling us lies)
> >(note that some of these are guesses or interpolations):
> >

> 7) I have his name, but I will refrain from posting it to respect his privacy.

        Well, if you go to the web page for the con he's trying to
advertise for, (Nope, not driving from Pittsburgh to Canada.
Apologies.) there's one person running all the Epic 2nd games, and
he's encouraging younger players to play as well. I couldn't find a
personal web page though, so I can't be 100% certain. :(

Mark