[Epic] Need help with images

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 12:06:55 -0500

I'm in the long and frustrating process of putting together a web page
devoted to Epic 40K, in particular to the Dark Angels. I want to have a
page that shows some of the pics of Epic 40K units, like the ones on the GW
page. I wrote GW and they said it was cool to use the pics, as long as I
gave credit to them. The problem is they wont take a little time to send
copies of the .gif's and .jpg's I want and all the Space Marine pictures
are gone. They said I was more them welcome to scan the pics from a book,
once again, as long as I gave credit. I don't have a scanner. Does anyone
have any of those pictures or a scanner, that would be willing to help me
out here?

Also, if anyone has any ideas for Scenarios, New Detachments, Links,
Fiction (fluff), or House Rules that they want to contribute, I'm more then
willing to give credit. Also if anyone has a page that they would like me
to add as a link on mine, send me the URL (The page should be Epic 40K
related).

Finally, if anyone knows anything about GeoCities and getting images to
appear once you have uploaded, I could use a hand. My index.html appears,
but not the background or other images. I did upload them. I also read
the thing about checking to see if your images have some "img SRC=image.gif
or =image.jpg" reference, which they appear to have when I view the HTML.
So, any help someone can offer I would greatly appreciate.

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians