Re: [Epic] Epic 40k Armies

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 14:11:51 -0400

>> >Sauron1 writes; You are joking about the band and GW 40K songs write?
>> >sauron1
>>
>> >From WD 144:
>>
>> OBLIVION - The Album
>>
>> OBLIVION is the first album on the WARHAMMER record label - driving,
>> aggressive British Rock featuring Si from the Batfish Boys and The March
>> Violets in his new band D-ROK.
>>
>> "It's a hard hitting, strict and precise Metal/Rock album with a
>> distinctive British Sound. With the current mixing of styles, basic
>Metal
>> is becoming harder and harder to find; if you feel you've been starved,
>> then this should fill you right up" - METAL HAMMER
>>
>> Troy
>>
>There was at least 1 group before them who were advertised in WD as doing
>Warhammer 40K inspired stuff. Bolt Thrower comes to mind.

Why are you guys freaking out over GW music, check the CD for Shadows of The
Horned rat, notice that there are like 5 tracks? Track 2-5 are all really
cool FB music, which could easily be used for Epic, with the right army.
Just as long as it stirs the soul, right?

Hey, why hasn't anybody mentioned Pink Floyd?

I mean, if Dark Side of the Moon works for wizard of Oz, why not for Epic?

Tyler