Re: [Epic] Terrain question...

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 15:59:25 -0500

I would not use the beads unless your pouring over wood of some sort. I
think it would be to hot for the foam and just melt it away. I also hear
that the beads really aren't that great. Try looking for a resin type
material that is just a mix and pour thing, no heat involved.

At 10:31 AM 8/4/97, you wrote:

>I've just completed cutting out 3 river sections for my sectional gaming
table.
>It is now time to paint the river bed. I want to use this table on WH40K
and
>EPIC40K scale, so I have a slight dilemma:
>
>How do I paint a good-looking river bed that looks realistic in both scales?
>
>Also, has anybody used the Woodland Scenics water "beads" that you're
supposed
>to melt and pour into your water area? How difficult is it to use? And
do you
>think it would damage the foam I'm using for my board (pink insulation foam)?
>
>Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
>
>Chris

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians