[Epic] Terrain question...

From: <csalvato_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 97 10:31:50

I've just completed cutting out 3 river sections for my sectional gaming table.
It is now time to paint the river bed. I want to use this table on WH40K and
EPIC40K scale, so I have a slight dilemma:

How do I paint a good-looking river bed that looks realistic in both scales?

Also, has anybody used the Woodland Scenics water "beads" that you're supposed
to melt and pour into your water area? How difficult is it to use? And do you
think it would damage the foam I'm using for my board (pink insulation foam)?

Chris