Re: [Epic] Who is the elusive Sauron1?

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 17:36:24 -0400

----------
> From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Who is the elusive Sauron1?
> Date: August 4, 1997 11:13 AM

> > >Here's what we know about sauron1 (assuming he hasn't been telling us
lies)
> > >(note that some of these are guesses or interpolations):
> > >

> > 7) I have his name, but I will refrain from posting it to respect his
privacy.

> Well, if you go to the web page for the con he's trying to
> advertise for, (Nope, not driving from Pittsburgh to Canada.
> Apologies.) there's one person running all the Epic 2nd games, and
> he's encouraging younger players to play as well. I couldn't find a
> personal web page though, so I can't be 100% certain. :(
>
> Mark
Sauron1 writes;That person graduatted from Mohawk College in
1970,(60,s&70,s graduate files lost in storrage)Worked at The local Otis
Elevator plant(closed),Stanley Taymouth(closed)And currently works in the
computers section for a local steel plant,that employs over20,000 people in
their plants and offices around here.He also was killed in 1967 when he
lost control while driving his fathers car in freezing rain and ran into a
cement railroad overpass and is interrned in Woodlawn cemetary. His parents
still live at that same address.Do you beleave in GHOSTS? You must
remember that I work for the worlds largest electonic intelegence
system.But this list is about Epic not me please.I am one of the good guys
and will not post or even lookup you on the systems I run on! sauron1