Re: [Epic] Reminiscing (was: [EPIC] Which do YOU like better)

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 18:44:30 -0400

> Sauron1 writes;Fineous Fingers and Thieves Guild! Showing your age
there. I
> remember those. I think I even Have The Finious figures here
somewhere!

Well, I'm only 26, but I started playing D&D in 1976 (1st Grade).
Since you have a lot of free time when you're in 1st Grade, I played a
LOT of D&D and kept going up until present. While I don't have
Chainmail, I do have Eldritch Wizardry and a lot of the old one color
scale modules. Finieous was always one of my favorites and when we did
our (rather silly) campaign I have to say there's nothing like blowing
away Lolth with a Panzerfaust.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius