[Epic] Call for beta testers...(REPOST)

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 12:31:13 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a repost of the call for Beta testers, I have changed the format
slightly because a: The lines were too long, b: I hate MIME format.
Apologies to anyone who finds this offensive.

Steve
*****

All;

The time is here. I need a team of dedicated individuals who can spare
the time from playing the tabletop version of Epic to play the computer
game of the same. SSI is currently working on the computer version of
the game, to be titled "Final Liberation." We are looking to put it out
in November, and we need early feedback from a test group - and I can't
think of a better one group to approach.

The game is a W95 game, requiring a P60 or better with a quad-speed
CD. It is a turn based game (!), and will feature the armies of the
Imperium v. the Space Orks.

Interested? If so, send me private email (to either johneb_at_... or
jeberhardt_at_...). Once I get some feedback, I'll set the
parties up with non-disclosure forms & we'll be ready to go.

Thanks, all - and I apologize if this feels like spam.

 - Eb

"We're going to get punched in the face for this game."

John Eberhardt / Producer, Strategic Simulations

johneb_at_...

*****

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of