Re: [Epic] Call for beta testers...(REPOST)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 15:44:14 -0400 (EDT)

Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...> writes:
> Here is a repost of the call for Beta testers, I have changed the format
> slightly because a: The lines were too long, b: I hate MIME format.
> Apologies to anyone who finds this offensive.

        And don't forget to e-mail your replies. Not only does it add
more traffic, he might not read them if they aren't e-mailed. I know
I've missed a couple posts here because I've been reading too fast,
(It's also unfortunately why some of my posts aren't as well thought
out as they should be.) and he may not be a thorough reader of the
ML.

Mark