Re: [Epic] Terrain question...

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 15:23:04 -0400

> As for using the stuff in both scales? Well, a mighty river in EPIC would
>be little more than a rivulet in 40K terms, but I'm sure you'll come up
>with a satisfying compromise.
>
>Nickles

I got it, I have an idea. Have cut every river part in half lengthways. Make
sure when you build it that the river is an even height in the middle. You
can then add a piece of board that has just river on it (Not back, just
river) that can be placed inbetween the two halfs to widen the river.
Because it is just flat water all you need is a flat board and whatever you
do to make water (Such as painting it a deep blue the building up layers of
varnish.

True every river will have two lines running down it (Or one for epic scale)
but it will work and will hardly be noticable. Besides, all modular terrain
has lines in it.

Tyler