Re: [Epic] Call for beta testers...

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 20:15:04 -0400

> I mean, I'm excited too, but why clog the mail?
>
>Nickles

Nickles, buddy, if your so worried about clogging the mail, why are you post
the whole damn letter when you didn't need any of it to make your point?

I've noticed this a lot, I think it's mostly because this list is somewhat
un-official and privately run that you people arn't getting nailed for
re-posting crap. If you're only responding to part of the letter, only
re-post that part of the letter. I've gotten lazy, on other lists I would
have gotten at least 3 warnings by now, maybe even kicked off.

All I'm basically saying is we can eliminate a lot of the boredom of
re-reading the same letter 17 times by erasing the parts you arn't
responding to you.
To those who have, I apologize for you having to read this.

And those that are offended, what can I say. If your that sensitive I'll do
it a lot. If it bugs you, tell me. I don't get upset at a little
constructive critisism.

Tyler