Re: [Epic] Re: Hero of the Day

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 21:36:34 -0400

----------
> From: William Rood <wrood_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: [Epic] Re: Hero of the Day
> Date: August 7, 1997 4:43 PM
>
> >Why can you not spend 7pts and buy just a rhino
> and not
> >put anything in it?
>
> I think because it would be very "un-marine" like
> (if that is indeed a word).
>
> Space marines do not need to hide behind
> subterfuge or disception. The power of Company
> and the wisdom of the Emperer will help them win
> every battle. Those previous tactics are left to
> the traitors and others who do not bask in the
> Emperors light.
>
> Just my thoughts. :)
>
> --
>
> // William Rood - Systems Development
> // Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
> //
> // mailto:wrood_at_...

Sauron1 writes;William, I guess my shieldwall tactic should be left to my
Sons of Horus SM units.I am building a Dark Angels traitor SM unit of one
Battle and two Tactical companies.with 5 Land speeders and 5
bikes.Transport is 20 rhinoes and 10 Land Raiders. Attached support is 3
Whirlwinds and 3 Thunderhawks.Except for the ThunderHawks I have 5 other SM
chapters built like this.I am not shure if I should add Librarians and
Apothicaries to the Traitor Dark angels? Comment please. sauron1