Re: [Epic] ADEPTUS MECHANICUS Part I

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 07:50:16 -0500

Erik K. Rutins wrote:
> > INFANTRY
> > Fire
> > Speed Range Power Assault Armour Special
> > Hypaspist 10 cm 30 cm 1 1 3+
> > Sagitarii as Hypaspist +Heavy Weapons
> > Praetorians as Hypaspist +Assault, Stubborn
> > Support Weapon 10 cm 45 cm AT 0 4+
> >
> > VEHICLES
> > Fire
> > Speed Range Power Assault Armour Special
> > Robot 15 cm 45 cm 1 2 6+ Rapid Fire
> > Knight 25 cm 45 cm 2 4 5+ Save
> > Castellan 20 cm 45 cm 4 3 5+ Save

Does the fluff say anything about models? Do you lump Lancers and
Paladins and Errant into Knight, Crusaders and Castellans into
Castellan? Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere--I didn't see it.

Are the infantry the IG figures? The assault guys don't mention
jump packs.

Thanks,
andy
askinner_at_...