Re: [Epic] Plastic Boxes Sale - Info.

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:25:41 -0800

I've been utterly swamped with orders.

I'm getting my act together using an Excel spreadsheet to figure out who
gets what, and make sure I've not confirmed an order I cannot fill. If
you've received a reply via e-mail from me, then you're ok.

The procedure from here on will be:

1) I send out a message to you, stating what I think you've ordered, and
asking for a final confirmation that that indeed is what you want. I
will also include details of how to pay, and ask if that is acceptable
to you.

2) Upon receiving confirmation that "alles is in ordnung", I will start
shipping.

3) As regards Stompers boxes, apart from one person who has specifically
asked for complete boxes, I will be breaking them up, so people get
complete units. But if I've already sent you e-mail confirming your
order, you may request you get a complete box. I'd appreciate your
co-operation here: there are NOT enough terminators in 1 box to make a
complete squad. 5 boxes make 4 Squads. If all you want are the Orks, or
the Eldar, or (to a lesser extent) Chaos, please specify this.
Naturally, the price to you will be adjusted accordingly, how, I'm not
quite sure yet.

If you want additional boxes, please send these requests as seperate
E-mail, subject ADD BOX. I'm having real problems when people send me
e-mail stating that a) part of a previous order is cancelled but b)
could I send something else instead and c) Do I have thus-and-such and
d) How do I make payment. This means I have to keep 4 copies of the
mail, one for each area. This has meant in excess of 300 mail items.
I didn't foresee this problem, so I don't blame anybody who's done any
or all of the above!

posted on this list, you will certainly receive whatever amount was
posted. Others I'm fitting in as best I can. It looks like Ork
Bonebreakers will be the only things left at this stage, but
cancellations mean I may be able to fill one or two gaps.

Thank God I'm unemployed right now, this has taken over 30 hours of work
so far....

---------------------- <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo