Re: [Epic] Plastic Boxes Sale - Info.

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 11:02:33 -0800

Regarding the Stompers splitup, the 'critical part' is terminators.

I'd appreciate it if everyone who wants STOMPERS boxes could email me
telling me what they want in terms of:

Ork Stompers - Unit Size 3 - Boxes 3/4
Ork Dreadnoughts - Unit Size 4 - Boxes 1
Ork SAGs - Unit Size 4 - Boxes 1
Eldar Dreadnoughts - Unit Size 4 - Boxes 1/2
Imperial Dreadnoughts - Unit Size 4 - Boxes 1/2
Chaos Dreadnoughts - Unit Size 4 - Boxes 1/2
Chaos Androids - Unit Size 20 - Boxes 1 1/4
Terminators - Unit Size 20 - Boxes 1 1/4
Mole Mortars - Unit Size 3 - Boxes 3/4

Some people particularly want Eldar: Others just the Terminators :
Others still Orks. I myself would like to keep as many Chaos Androids as
possible, for TERMINATOR II style scenarios.

On another tack, I've had a request for as many Beastmen as possible.
Anyone who's ordered Chaos packs and can do without the Beastmen, please
let me know. I can offer a small discount per pack.

And no-one's thought of it, but if you can do without the Chaos Squats
as well, I'm sure a lot of Squat players would love some additional
figurines.

Finally, the Gatling cannon on Chaos and Imperial dreadnoughts make
wonderful Carapace-mounted lasers on Titans, so before stating that you
don't these, think carefully.

---------------------- <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo