RE: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 97 18:23:43 EDT

At 02:08 PM 8/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
> I toggled MIME, 'though I don't know what that is exactly. Also, should I
be using ISO 8859-1 or US ASCII format (I'm assuming I shouldn't use
Norwegian or Swedish). Is everybody getting this garbage at the end of my
posts, or just Mr., uh, ... (Got a little too quick to snip...)

>Nickles
>

>Attachment Converted: C:\EUDORA\REEpicA7

I usually get the "Attachment Converted: blahblahblah" stuff, but only from
a few people. I'm using Eudora. The only discernable effect this seems
to have is to stick little files (1-7K) in my Eudora directory. There
are a couple of people from whom I recieve both HTML and ASCII versions
of posts (in the same message). That sometimes gets annoying,
but hey, it's an imperfect world, so I don't complain. As long as I can
read the message, I'm happy.

Elias