RE: [Epic] Rhinos

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 23:18:22 -0400

<snip original question>

> My understanding is that you buy them together, but you may deploy them
however you wish.

>Nickles

Thanks, and apologies to whoever took my ruling on Orks Hitching a Lift. It
is once per phase, I guess I was on crack (Or probably stoned from my glue
that I used on all my orks) when I read it. Whoever corrected me, thank you
that I did not play that rule and then re-read the rules later and say, hey,
that was wrong all this time.

Of course, the original question was something like

"Could I drop off my orks, shoot and wisk them away in the assault faze"

Well, I said no because orks can only hitch a lift once per turn, which is
WRONG. The actual answer is No, you cannot move away from an opponent in the
Assault faze (I know that's wrong, but I can't get it right. I'm talking
about faze) Or rather, yes, but it would be rather stupid, because the enemy
can blow up your battlewagons and fortresses and role to see if your orks
survive, giving him the ability to potentially take out more troops with
less shots

Tyler