Re: [Epic] Mighty Empires (off-topic posts)

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 23:44:14 -0400

----------
> From: Eugene E.W. <eug_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Mighty Empires (off-topic posts)
> Date: August 8, 1997 6:40 PM
>
> I suppose it wouldn't hurt to request that off-topic posts have
> (off-topic) in the subject header, like the battletech one did. That
makes
> it easier for those of us born in the seventies to avoid reading about
> Margaret Weiss wearing chainmail bikinis.
>
> Eugene
Sauron1 writes;As a leader of the of-posts lately I apologize if I have
drownd out to mutch band width. I will go private when I go to far out in
left field.The who is Sauron1 was not my start.Recently there was a post
about mixing dullcoat with wash for a good effect. I have not heard of this
before an have talked to quite a few painters, and is one of the resons I
stay. sauron1