Re: [Epic] Great Gargant

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 17:43:14 -0400

>Sauron1 writes; I have two great gargants to do. Does anyone know where I
>can get some great Standards for them? sauron1

If you have a good colour printer I could probably draw some for you. If
not, then check your Codex Imperialis from the recent WH40K game, it has
examples of all the different clan banners. I was re-reading it last night
(Codex Imperialis) because I remember how great the background for the Orks
was. Any Ork players should find a copy and read it, it has a lot more
background that is more interesting then the petty descript in Epic 40K.

BTW, has anybody noticed that the quality of the background for GW has sorta
gone down. It has become more and more, well, fluffy. The information in the
Codex Imperialis is excellent, and makes great reading because it is much
larger then the Epic books, plus I feel it is better then the other Codexes.
I for one was severly dissapointed by the Angels of Death Codex

Tyler