Re: [Epic] Mighty Empires (off-topic posts)

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 17:49:43 -0400

At 09:44 PM 8/9/97 +0800, you wrote:
>At 11:44 PM 8/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>

>>Sauron1 writes;As a leader of the of-posts lately I apologize if I have
>>drownd out to mutch band width. I will go private when I go to far out in
>>left field.The who is Sauron1 was not my start.Recently there was a post
>>about mixing dullcoat with wash for a good effect. I have not heard of this
>>before an have talked to quite a few painters, and is one of the resons I
>>stay. sauron1
>>

>Just a quick check. Does GW has a transparent (doh!) matte ? Or do I need to
>get Tamiya or some other brands' acrylic range ?
>
>Regards
>Oki

I think so, but I use Ral Partha Spray Sealer, which is very shiny and slick
(But it works, so I don't care)

As for being off-topic (Sigh)
My only point about off topic was that if you are widely of topic you should
change the subject at the top, so if someone who doesn't have a lot of time
is looking for painting tips looks for subject about painting, he won't find
anything. But if he looks under Mighty Empires, then he would get lucky.

That was my point, I don't think I have the moral right to say anything to
anybody about not going off-topic. (Because I do)

Tyler