Re: [Epic] Titan Banners

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 17:51:30 -0400

>I generally just ripped off the WHFB banners for the Titans. Esp. useful are
>the WHFB undead banners for the Chaos Titans. Really cool.
>
>Regards
>Oki

One of my old WD has painting schemes for Warlord, Reaver, and Warhound
titans, as well as background and banner ideas. (Actually, they give very
detailed ideas on what to do with banners, as to what symbols to use for
kill markers for what race)

Do people want it, E-mail me privately if you do

Tyler
bprovick_at_...