Re: [Epic] Gino's Auctions

From: Alan E Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:35:47 -0700

A number of people have asked me on the list about Gino's Auctions, and
the
bargains I've got from there.

At the risk of committing the heinous crime of Spam, here is the latest
auction.

PLEASE repeat PLEASE do NOT reply to the list! Also, don't reply to me.

The correct reply address is gsmzero_at_...

I can thoroughly recommend these people.

Ginos Small Auction
OUT OF PRINT GAMES
Rules of the Auction:

Please read the Rules before you bid:

1. All shipping will be paid by buyer ( US Postal service)
2. I have the right to refuse any bid.
3. Please just put the Lot number of the item you wish to bid for, and
the amount you wish to bid - PLEASE DO NOT
send me my whole auction list back to me, as all this does is slow down
my posting updates.
4. All bids will be made in whole U. S. dollar amounts - No 50c etc.,
will be accepted.
5. Don�t bid if you are not going to buy if you win
6. No C. O. D.
7. If you are outside the USA, please inform me, so that if you win a
bid, I can set the mailing cost

This auction will last 10 days ------------ 5 days left

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE:

See after the my last Auction, I had a lot of people comment on the
going once twice etc, type of auction, so I�m
going to give if a try.

So this Auction will be run on the Going once, going twice, Sold bases.

OUT OF PRINT GAMES

Lot 1: Space Marine boxed game - out of print - (Epic 2nd edition) this
game is still in the wrap, so has all
the figures
(12 old Landraiders, 24 Rhinos, 240 Marines, 12 Falcons, 120 Gaurdians,
18 Battle Wagons, 120 Orks
and 1 Warlord Titan + 10 Buildings)
Min Bid: $30 (its worth it for the figures alone)
troye_at_... - $31
sg94x543_at_... - $33*

Lot 2: Adepus Titanicus - out of print - (Epic Tian Game) this boxed
game is not new but all the peices are here
and in like new shape, the 6 Warlord Titans are off there sprus, but are
in bags, and have not been build,
the building are like new, as are the rule books.
Min Bid: $30
wood_at_... - $30
aebrain_at_... - $30
rockgoblin_at_... - $40*
tjhe_at_... - $35
wraith_at_... - $32

Lot 3: Man�o�War + Plague Fleet, both have been punched, but are in as
new condition, the only thing missing are
the sails from the wargalleys in the main game.
Min Bid: $30

Lot 4: Tyranid Attack - out of print - no wrap on the box , but is new
inside, none of the peice�s have been
punched, the figures missing are the 10 scouts, all the others are
there. (6 Tyranids, 8 Genestealers,
2 Hybrids & 5 Terminators)
Min Bid: $25
rockgoblin_at_... - $25*

Lot 5: Advanced Space Crusade - out of print - no wrap on box, punched
out boards, but as new, all of the figures
are in the box, and are still on the sprues ( 5 Tyranids & 15 Scouts)
Min Bid: $30
tim_at_... - $32
rob_at_... - $35*

Lot 6: Mighty Empires - out of print - all the peice�s are in the box
and are bagged, the game is really in great
condition.
Min Bid: $40
anton.g_at_... - $47*
grym_at_...$40
selinur_at_... - $46
archmage_at_... - $45
orkdung2_at_... - $40
scott_biggar_at_... - $40

Lot 7: Space Hulk, Death Wing & Genestealer (1st edition) - out of
print, this lot has NO figures, but has all the broads and rule books,
plus also in the box is a hardbound copy of Space Hulk Campaigns.
all the peice�s are in bags, and look near mint.
Min Bid: $25
rblasberg_at_... - $37*
mtk_at_... - $36
rockgoblin_at_... - $35

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture