Re: [Epic] Great Gargant

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 14:54:21 -0400

One Ring to Rule them all,One Ring to find Them,
One Ring to bring them All,And in the Darkness Bind Them

----------
> From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Great Gargant
> Date: August 11, 1997 1:41 PM
>

> You built the large maze building they put in the WD with the Vypers on
the
> cover, or another necromunda layout? If you like Necromunda I might be
able
> to get you my friend's 18 pages of house rules.
>
> Tyler

Sauron1 writes;No that was not me.I built a maze of buildings that cover a
3ftx8ft table,in some cases up to 3 feet high, for my sons to play
Necromunda on. I set it up at a local hobby store and the store aranged for
Gw staffers to run the game there. They took pictures and GW USA contactted
me about a GW store set of pictures. But they offered no compensation for
usage or effort to have me bring it to Toronto and set it up in there store
so rthey could get Canadian coverage in the NorthAmerican issues of WD.
sauron1