RE: [Epic] Veteran Marines

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:15:13 +0930

I thought about something along these lines but the problem is.. I want the veterans to part of other detachements.

"Ok, the Veteran Ability (mk 2)...Veteran units get +1 to their
firepower to indicate access to the best weapons available but do not
get the benefits of Rapid Fire due to the exotic nature of their
weapons."

Chris,

This just doesn't bring across any kind of veteran quality to me
personally. I like the option in Andy's experience system. If you'd
like to give a veteran feel, my advice would be:

Veteran: 3 Points

Roll d6 (instead of d6+1) to remove blast markers. +1 on firefight
rolls.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius