Re: [Epic] Adeptus Mechanicus Lists

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 01:01:57 -0400

One Ring to Rule them all,One Ring to find Them,
One Ring to bring them All,And in the Darkness Bind Them

----------
> From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Adeptus Mechanicus Lists
> Date: August 11, 1997 4:27 PM
>

> I worked as an apprentice to an armorer and got paid in armor for the
time
> I put in. Come out with some nice stainless steel helmets and such.
Very
> nice stuff if you can afford it. Never got enough time or money saved up
> to get the stainless lorica though. Now that is some armor worth
getting.
> And it looked really awesome once it got buffed out.
>
> That Chuk Guy
> Ex-Warrior/Scout for Wolf Clan

Sauron1 writes; This topic is appropriate for the title of this string.
The effort to make armour,even with modern methods must be very time
consuming. To learn I can see you really taking an apprenticeship just like
in history to learn your craft. A few questiones; Do they rivet the mail,
is it made from bought flat or round wire, dose anyone use flat scale mail,
and like any hobby the new people must be a whole lot less armored that the
"old hands". I think you must have a very good medical plan too. sauron1