[Epic] [EPIC] Veteran Marines.

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:24:21 +0930

Wow,

        did I open up a can of worms with my original post on Veteran Marines? I think so.

        The idea came to mind when I was thinking about company formations. Most marine players know that the first company is the veteran company. Ideally the entire first company is outfitted with Terminator armour but this is not always the case. This company could be formed using Terminators and Tac marines but I wanted to add flavour.

        I appreciate all the sugestions (plus the post questioning my sanity) and will let you know if I arrive at something playable.

        Cheers

Chris Pinson
Email : chrisp_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6573