RE: [Epic] [EPIC] Veteran Marines.

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:00:20 -0400

> I sort of liked the idea of a +1 Assault without a range reduction to
reflect better resources.

> How about this: ALL veterans get a Save to reflect the general toughness
of them. Something has been keeping them alive longer than their fellow
Marines...

> This also sort of fits with the general idea of Save; it isn't always due
to fancy hardware, sometimes it's just 'cause their cool.

> Pts.? - maybe 2-3 for the Assault (more like three if there's no range
reduction) and 2-3 for the Save.

> Of course, when you go that far, there is very little difference from the
Hero ability...

>Nickles

What would be the difference between Veterans and Termies then, since
Termies are veterans in Termie armor. Termies get two saves?

Tyler