Re: [Epic] Painting the little guys

From: Bayani R Caes <bayanic_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 10:24:02 +0100

A. Allen McCarley wrote:
> I wantd my officers to stand out from the rest of the infantry, so I
> left off the usual clan tartan on the right shoulder pad.

Aha! You're the one with the tartan! I had a lot of fun painting a
Warhound titan named Bulldog in McLeod tartan (o/~ Polka dots just don't
go/ Pointy shoes hurt my toes....) Could you either send me the color
schemes for other clans, or post them to the list (should anyone feel
crazy enough to follow suit)?

Thanks -BC