Re: [Epic] Net Epic Gudelines

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:16:54 -0500

> From: John A Chapman <jac_at_...>
>
> > > Well, actually I would think the scarcity of terminator
> > > stands is what puts a stop to such things. THere's nothing in
>
> You play WYSIWYG dont you........

        Not really. I wasn't being totally serious in the
above statement, sorry I forgot the =).

>GW loves people who are willing to
> buy (is it 6 boxes or only 3-4...)

        6 boxes for the 3 detachments in the company, but then
you still need the command unit... oy!

> > > The stand-by-stand method might not be too bad, depending
>
> But it might suck having to remember all the stats on all the
> individual stands - arming detatchments differently would be simpler....

        What I meant was building units stand-by-stand, where
the stands themselves would be of stock types - ie "I want a
unit of marines made of 3 tac stands and 3 devastator stands",
and the armament of the tac & dev stands would be set.

Scott
shupes_at_...