Re: [Epic] Adepts Ministorum Detachment -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:23:22 +0000

Sender: owner-space-marine_at_...

Sauron1 writes; Has any of the English members seen the Codex yet. You
always post the best at least a week before it arrives here in Canada. As
far as Epic Sisters go, A repaint of existing SM figures is as far as I see
them developing. But on the other hand I have three Metal SM on foot,one
on a jet bike,and one firing a tracked 4 barrel multi laser and an Eldar
grave gun unit that was released in the early years. So there is GW
precedent for that direction. that old Epic2nd guy sauron1

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Yeah I got the new Codex about a week and a half ago.
It's mostly fluff
Main difference between Marines and Sisters is that the sisters have a
lower WS and T compared to Marines.
Also the way they make up the squads is radically different.
You have squads of 5, if you want special and or heavy weapons you
have bigger squad sizes. They don't use plasma weapons, but they do
have the option to take a heavy flamer as a heavy weapon which is
unique (I think) outside Terminators. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Chris