Re: [Epic] [E40K] Call of the Whaaaagh

From: Bart Koehler <bkoehler_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 09:42:35 -0700

<Other Impressive Great Gargant stuff snipped>

> Do you like to mount
> your infantry in battlewagons? I didn't do it for this battle and my
infantry got
> toasted. What are your experiences?
> thanks,
> John

I try to use Battlewagons whenever I can afford it. Basically, if you want
to win you have to get the boyz in. I am very impressed with the affects
of firefights. In my last game one small detachment of Orcs rooted out
three detachments of Space Marines from a secure position. (Sorry Eric).
So the faster you can get the boyz in close, the better. The added
firepower is a help too. An added bonus is to use the Battlewagons to tow
your big gunz into position and then bombs away. I haven't fully tried
this yet, but it is on the horizon.

Yours in Waaaghness,
Bart

May all your days be green!