Re: [Epic] Adepts Ministorum Detachment

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:14:35 -0400

Sauron1 writes Yes, I bought it. My sons play with others of there age at
my club and they must have 60 to 100 metal figures. They play it like 25mm
Squad Leader, not the role play version. I bought 5 boxes of the original
game for $5.00 each at a Wal -mart clearout. And I use the Bad guys or
whatever they are. I would be embarrassed to have my name attached to
it,but it sells and thats all that counts these days I guess. You would
think the printer would have caught it but maybe they had it done in the
Asia were the languages are different. But again the Figures are getting
better. Maybe another Gw lost sculptor! sauron1