RE: [Epic] [EPIC] - Veterans

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:13:27 -0700

>Go ahead, add all you want, but this is the kind of thing that killed the=

>last version, and it's always going to be hard to play with anyone but yo=
ur
>normal group/friends/buds/self. I'm not all that enthralled with it mys=
elf,
>but maybe we could try basing some stuff on 40K units which don't see=
m quite
>right, or aren't officially released yet...
>
>Chris Miller

        Ac=
tually, I agree. I said in an earlier post that I don't really think that M=
arines NEED any special stuff; they're already hard... I was just thinking =
about the veterans as an intellectual excercise. I forget who it was that a=
ctually proposed different Vet. stats.

>Anybody tried adapting Ghazgull /=
 Comissar Yarrick yet...?

        Yarrick: normal Commander stats + 2 wounds (or =
is it called damage?) ??

Nickles