Re: [Epic] Painting the little guys

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:24:53 -0400

Sauron1 writes; As for Comparisons to Epic-W.W.II Armies I agree except

Orks=Japanese

Chaos=German

By the Way how about changing this title to Epic=?

In a story recently posted on this server from the Warmer 40000K mail There
was a story about some Chaos space marines. The story was well written and
had an interesting concept witch probably applies to the SM that went to
Chaos following Horus. The SM in question had to order his squad to
reclaim the armor of one of their own original Horus SM who had lost focus
and turned into a chaos span puddle of slime. May be the drawback of
eternal life-damnation through Chaos is that they must focus all their
minds on their hate for the Imperium or risk turning into apparel of slime!
 They hate the Imperium because in loosing the revolt they lost any chance
of a normal life. I don't believe the majority of SM who followed Horus new
they were following Chaos until it was to late. And then,just like any
soldier,once in combat their are few choices.The early SM Vs SM combat
written in GW books talks about a freer humanity, new direction, a better
human future following Horus not a far away puritanical beuracracy lead by
the oppressive Emperor. But most revolutionaries start out thinking this
way. sauron1