Re: [Epic] The Hobby

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 18:38:57 -0400

Sauron1 writes; I Wargame for a number of reasons. Friendship and commradry
of a club atmosphere ( its the only time I usually get out alone ),
Historical research required to paint armies well ( a break from the
technical jargon I get paid to dive into ), the act of innovative
competitive tactical gaming ( I Hate Chess ), painting and putting the work
into a personal creation of a unit or Amy( stress relief ), and them
working with them on a table. sauron1