Re: [Epic] Eldar CC troops

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 11:53:58 -0600

At 12:15 01/30/1997 -0500, you wrote:

> OK, maybe I should have said, "banshees & their psychic
>scream are overrated." The psychic scream looks nice, but when
>you consider they can only use it against things that aren't a
>threat to them in the first place...

This might be something that most people find cheesy, but when my banshees
charge I put them in base to base contact with 2 opponents if possible. It
doubles the chances of the scream working, and even if it doesn't they have
a fair chance of beating even cc troops.

> Gee, what a shame that all the Eldar CC troops are hth
>gods... =) I think you're forgetting about Wraithguard, though -
>+4 CAF, 100 pts for 4 (cheaper than scorps & banshees). You
>just have to worry about the orders problem.

Yeah, but they are a bitch to break. I love my dead guys.

Temp