Re: [Epic] Eldar CC troops

From: Arnaud Moragues <moragues_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 22:30:14 +0100

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> > Gee, what a shame that all the Eldar CC troops are hth
> >gods... =) I think you're forgetting about Wraithguard, though -
> >+4 CAF, 100 pts for 4 (cheaper than scorps & banshees). You
> >just have to worry about the orders problem.

I personaly never take Banshees nor Sticking Scorpions, they aren't
resistant enough. I mean: breakpoint 2. Your opponent has to destroy
only 2 stands to get 2 VP. Good deal for him. Other problem: Aspects
Warriors and WaveSerpents must stick together. Not very useful.
Generaly I prefere taking Scouts (very difficult too shoot at) and
Wraithguards (breakpoint: 4 :-) ) And both are rather cheap!
Harlequins aren't bad, but Wraithguard and Scouts still are the best
Eldar infantry units, IMHO of course.

Oh, I was forgetting something. I've just learned that some of the posts
I've sent here were in HTML. Sorry about that.

Arnaud Moragues
moragues_at_...
Personal Shadow: http://myweb.worldnet.fr/~moragues/HomePage.shtml
"Pourquoi une citation? Parce que l'on ne peut mettre de visage."