RE: [Epic] WW2 analogies to Epic

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 11:54:41 -0400

>Imperials, esp Guard are long range firepower over CC. Eldar are a sort of
>Hybrid, I'd describe them as Short range firepower.
> Personally, I feel eldar are the weakest race inE40K. Short range
>firepower and small detachments do not go well with a race that should try
>not to take causulties. The high movement does not help, since you have to
>get within 15cm to shoot anything. I havn't yet found a way to make a good
>force without restorting to things like titans and engines of vaul. The
>troops themselves just stink.

>--------
>Your a nut! You should be coverd in chocolate and sold as a snack!
> -The only good father's day quote

James, your leaving a lot of junk at the end of your message, is it possible
for you to disable whatever is making it. Thank you.

Anyway, the nature of the Eldar is that it is easier to use the souls of
their dead piloting war engines then it is to make more Eldar. So in Epic
40K, I think Eldar are sorta designed to have a lot of war machines, as well
as warwalkers, and dreadnaughts. It is the way they are.

Tyler