Re: [Epic] Heh..new imperial unit:

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 11:50:35 -0400

At 09:03 PM 8/18/97 -0700, you wrote:

>> Not all armed? As in bolters? But they _all_ have explosive collars,
>> right?
>
>1 in 6 has their backpack filled with inert material and a free pardon.

Too bad their buddies don't. I reckon there was a good chance that some
human bombs got taken out by their buddies before they had a chance to blow.
Kinda like a idiot grenade. "Gee, there's a dead human bomb over there.
Good, we could use those explosives, get them. BOOM. What happened? I think
he was alive, saw johnson coming, and triggered. Shoot them all, then
retreive the explosives. DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. Alright, 6th
squad, shoot the dead human bombs, and try not to hit them!. Uh, sure boss.
DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. Uh, sarg, I think they're proximity
triggered. Oh, well, then attack those Imps over there then."

Okay, not as good as the original idiot grenade, but it works.

Tyler