Re: [Epic] More painting of small details

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 22:26:24 -0400 (EDT)

[Digging *really* far back... for reference, we're talking about Kanji here.]

Excerpts from Epic: 12-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] More painting of.. by
"Sauron1"_at_...
> Sauron1 writes; I would think those characters would look good on an Epic
> Eldar Titan banners. sauron1

That would be interesting, especially if you use GW's Eldar names from
Adeptus Titanicus. For example, "Fiallathandirel" (Wall against Evil)*.
<grin>

Care to try that one, Mark? (Actually, putting "Wall against Evil" in
Kanji *might* work, but using kana to sound out the name... eh.)

Or, if you're interested in the Ad.Titanicus stuff, GW did develop a
method for drawing a representation of the Titan (speed, I think, and
definitely weaponry) for banners & crew identification. (Back when GW
sold Titan crews in 25mm....)

Later,
                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...

(*) note: that actually isn't one of GW's Titan names, I just pulled it
out of the Eldar Language Guide since it sounded like the Titan names,
e.g. a description rather than an english proper noun.