Re: [Epic] Slow

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 15:50:15 -0700

At 05:52 PM 8/20/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Mark A Shieh wrote:
>>
>> Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> writes:
>> > Which just seems like next to nothing to me. It's
>> > just such a radical shift from SM/TL. How many guys were
>> > in the Space Marine box? Anyway...
>>
>> I dunno. Aren't there about 20 sprues worth of minis in the new box,
>> and 20 sprues in the old box? The vehicles are bigger and take up
>> more space now, I thought.
>
> 20 *sprues* worth of minis? I assume you mean stands.
>
> You could be right, and in any case you actually get a
>real force out of the new box instead of the hordes of tac troops
>& transports you got in the old.
>
>Scott
>shupes_at_...

        Well, sort of. One or two stands of Assault Marines is two few to make
much of a difference. There are defineately enough Land Raiders and
Whirlwinds, though (says the Chaos commander). Ever tried assaulting a
position held by five Land Raiders with infantry support on Overwatch?
Don't, if at all possible!

Nickles