Re: [Epic] Slow

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 20:15:22 -0500

        Now: Armorcast. Check out their web site. They make 40K scale versions of
>vehicles available only in EPIC scale (fully licensed, of course). I own a
>Falcon grav tank, myself, but it's the old style. They used to have the
>Tempest grav tank, too. They even have Warhound and Revenant Titans (about
>two feet tall; impractical but cool!). Resin casting, pretty high quality.
>A must see for 40K players.
>
>Nickles

        I have the Armorcast Titan, scout titan, tempest, and wave serpent (had to
much money and to little sense at the time). They all look amazing once
painted and assembled. I have them all set up in the spare room with the
rest of my Eldar army. Really knocks people off their feet when they see
it. And I love when we get somebody who spouts off about how big of an
army he has and how he never got beat and yadda yadda and he challenges
everyone to a game using all their minatures. I just set the two titans
and tempest on the table and they usually shut up.
        They do make very good center pieces for scenarios as objectives or just
terrain(a downed titan or vehicle).

                                                        That Chuk Guy