Re: [Epic] Subscription problems?

From: Arnaud Moragues <moragues_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 22:30:07 +0100

Gunnar Strand wrote:

> Oh, something I've forgotten for a long time: If anybody know any
> site(s) which have the list subscription info, please, _please_,
> tell me. I know the first quick hack of the info was completely
> typoed, and it's out there, floating on the net <shudder>. (I assure
> you, normally my english isn't that baed :-).

Hi Gunnar. I must inform you that I give such informations on my
website. I hope I've made no mistakes.
Don't worry, your english is much better than mine ;-)

Arnaud Moragues
moragues_at_...
Personal Shadow: http://myweb.worldnet.fr/~moragues/HomePage.shtml
"Pourquoi une citation? Parce que l'on ne peut mettre de visage."