Re: [Epic] Non Disclosure form

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 12:32:21 -0400

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> > What's this about beta-testing for Final Liberation?
>
> John Eberhardt, the Producer of Final Liberation (The new Epic
> computer
> game) at SSI posted to the list a while back asking for beta-testers.

        This is what I get for unsubscribing while I was in
San Diego for a week, I guess... *sigh*

        The game isn't new at all, I remember seeing screen
shots for it quite some time ago. So here's what I'm wondering:
Is the game for SM or E40K? E40k is fairly new, and this game
has been in development for some time now (heck, I remember one
of the old screen shots had a bunch of IG bikes in it). I would
think GW wouldn't let them release a game for the old rules, but
it seems to me they would have to practically rewrite the whole
thing to switch the rules over to the latest version.

Scott
shupes_at_...