[Epic] Movie Buffs

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 14:47:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 24 Aug 1997, Tyler Provick wrote:

> >I think the Lamenters were one of the chapters, along with the Scythes
> >of the Emperor, that was almost wiped out by boarding Tyranid ships.
> >
> That had to suck. "Allright me, board the Hulk" "Okay sir, we haven't come
> across anything that we can't handle sir, with the Emperor's guidance."
> "Good man, get moving" Unwary Marines board hulk. --Gurgling scream, slash,
> human scream-- "I got movement, I got readings." "Check your targets, watch
> you fire!" "They're all over the place!" "They're comming out of the walls!"
> "Run away!" "Oh no, I soiled my armor!"

Easy.

Aliens: "I got movement, I got readings." "Check your targets, watch you
fire!" "They're all over the place!" "They're comming out of the walls!"

MP&THG : "Run away!" "Oh no, I soiled my armor!"

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune