Re: [Epic] RE: [EPIC] chapter and detachment names

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 15:58:50 -0400

>>"I got movement, I got readings." --Aliens
>> "Check your targets, watch you fire!" --Aliens (and probably others)
>>"They're all over the place!" --Aliens (and again probably others)
>>"They're comming out of the walls!" --Aliens
>>"Run away!" -- Monty Python's In Search of the Holy Grail
>>"Oh no, I soiled my armor!" --Yours
>>

>Easy.
Maybe not so easy, eh.

They're comming out of the walls is not Aliens, at least I don't think so.
I soiled my armour was supposed to be a Monty Python, but it is incorrect.
It should go "You twit, you made me soil my armor"
All the Alien quotes are from Aliens, and they also appear in a wad file
available for Duke Nuke'm

Tyler