Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:02:59 +0100

Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...> has carefully scribed:

>Eh? Kak? You've lost me. Land Raiders were really good tanks in
>Epic(2), if you're trying to say that they weren't feared. They were not
>by any stretch as good as a E40K LR, but 15 of them stood a damn good
>chance of killing nearly anything they fired at.

Yes, but 15 land raiders goes in the same league as 3 mega-gargants, 2
imperator titans, a borg cube, etc.... they can destroy anything.

BTW, in olf epic did anyone notice that a stand of Grots could destroy a
Warhound-class titan in close-combat?

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, Keeper of the
 /--  ---- \               of the Chaos Gods
    | |  |/            colen_at_...
   \---/        or http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
    \-/