Re: [Epic] Battle Report

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 08:31:12 -0400

>Oh, and bikes suck. I'm going to buy enough bike to legally fill out my
>Recon detachment. But still, 15 cm range, 2 assault, 1 firepower. The only
>thing I can see them being really good for is taking out Titans that don't
>have many "All round" fire archs. 35 cm movement should be able to get
>behing anything. I guess I'll have to take a look at EoV's. If they're like
>the Baneblade, war engines but no 360 fire archs, then they would be good
>for getting them. Also, for artillery or fire support units, attacking from
>the back.
>
>It's a shame they don't have flanking rules, since everyone is arranged in
>nice lines for you anyways.
>
>Tyler

You will come up against a large problem trying to out mounuver the most
monuverable force, the eldar, The EoV do have about 4 firepower each that
is 360 degrees. But more importanatly you would have to monuver around
them which should not be unsupported by other troops.
Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know waht that means?
it means my forfathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!