Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 10:50:01 +1000 (EST)

>>I like the actual system, and I'll be glad to let units with FF orders to do
>>Snap Fire.
>
>But what about the units that currently have Snap Fire capabilities? I feel
>they should have a bonus of some sort, otherwise units that are specifically
>anti-air (such as Hydras) will be no better than normal units on First Fire

Exactly, so I think it would be better to put some kind of restriction on
"normal" units Snap-firing. Like not being able to shoot at flyers, or
having a -1 or -2 to hit such targets (or fast-moving targets). All these
are just suggestions, but I like the idea of Snap-Fire for all, but it does
need restricting to make the AA units more valuable.

-Kelvin.....

           "Two weeks ago I had it made.
             Two weeks ago I was dead."
          -Katchoo, Strangers in Paradise