RE: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:54:34 -0400

> Space Marines can fight each other if you set the action during the early
>Horus Heresy. Just look at the Chaos section and limit your vehicle choices
>to those available to Chaos Marines for both sides and away you go. No
>demons, no Demon Engines, no Razorbacks or Whirlwinds (post Heresy
>adaptations of the Rhino template [what's the fluff term? STP?]), etc.

That's the purpose of the Obsidian Guard, a current Space Marine chapter,
with all the available army list stuff, with fluff I've added to allow me to
fight any army in the game. Check it out at the Gene-Seed webpage. I don't
feel like finding the address, but you all know how to use a search engine

As for mainstream chapters. Nothing like a little simulation to hone command
skills. In Space Hulk, the current computer version, you can play
simulations of training missions and the orginal battles from the first
computer game in a simulator. Considering everyone is already hooked up to a
matrix that allows them to move their suits, pluggin that into a computer
would be no problem. Then all you need is a head set, and a feedback hooked
into the matrix, which allows the marines to feel pain.

Tyler